Employer ········· OneFootball
City ························· Berlin (Hybrid) 🇩🇪
Type ······················· Full-time
Salary ··················· Competitive
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience.
We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London and Lisbon. Our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football accessible and enjoyable. We are looking for a VP People to support us in this purpose and lead our human resources function and drive our company's development.
As VP People, you will be responsible for leading and managing our HR organisation, executing HR strategies and programs that align with the company's vision and strategy.
We have experienced several recent restructures and are looking for someone who has hands-on experience of this and understands what is required to motivate and engage people, and rebuild our culture. Over the last few years we have focused on scaling and hypergrowth and as we shift our focus to profitability and sustainable growth, we will look to the VP People to bring experience and knowledge to support on this journey from a cultural and people perspective.
Lead and manage HR organisation comprising Workplace Experience, Talent Acquisition, People Operations, HR Business Partners, Office Management & Facility Management.
Day-to-day leadership of employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, training and development, talent management, retention, culture, compensation and travel management.
Manage, coach, and develop HR team.
Implement effective performance management practices to promote high performance and support the growth and development of employees.
Develop and implement employee engagement and retention programs to foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture, and ensure people are motivated and focused.
Develop, lead and drive projects including Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, Career Framework, Hybrid & Remote Working, Management & Leadership Development.
Further develop, oversee and manage Compensation function, including employee compensation and benefits programs and EPSP programs, whilst ensuring competitiveness in the market.
Monitor and analyse HR metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Implement and maintain HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company values.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related field; master's degree preferred.
- 10 years+ of experience in human resources, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Experience and knowledge of German employment legislation. UK an advantage and EU beneficial.
- Experience of working in dynamic startup environments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR strategies that support business objectives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.