Regular analysis of club marketing performance, to identify insights around best-performing content/audiences and inform future marketing plans.
Assist with club strategic projects including digital (web & app) strategy and measurement, ticket sales & season ticket renewals and retail strategy.
Combine internal consumption data with external research platforms to measure and analyse fan behaviours and attitudes in priority international markets.
Lead on fan matchday experience feedback project, ensuring that surveys are sent to the appropriate sample, questions are updated, and results are analysed and reported following each home match.
Analyse Premier League research material, including TV audience data, digital data and fan research projects, to leverage findings specific to the club.
Assist with, or manage, other ad-hoc requests and projects as required, pulling together various data sources to provide clear answers and narratives.
Contribute to the development of the Club’s long-term Insights strategy, targeting areas for growth and working with the Insight Lead to identify external partners and platforms which will help to achieve this.
Previous experience within a market research or data insights role (Essential)
Experience within the sports industry Desirable Sports Management and/or Marketing-related degree (Desirable)
Experience of using data, market research and social media analysis tools such as GWI, Blinkfire and Google Analytics (Essential)
Knowledge Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Essential)
Knowledge of data analysis techniques (advanced Excel, SQL, Python) (Desirable)
Skills and abilities:
A collaborative and team-orientated mentality (Essential).
Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills (Essential).
Strong interpersonal skills (Essential).
Excellent written & oral communications, with the ability to articulate complicated data in an understandable way to internal stakeholders (Essential).
Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment (Essential).
Equal Opportunities West Ham United take equal opportunities seriously and we will always strive to ensure that we follow the below:
* Ensure that all recruitment in completed within an anti-discriminatory framework and to ensure that no decisions are taken on account of such factors such as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
* To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
* Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
* Research indicates that men will apply to a role when they only meet 50-60% of the descriptions, however, when looking at women and other minority groups, they can look for up to a 99% match in order to apply to a role, don’t worry if you don’t tick every single box. We’d still love to hear from you. We encourage underrepresented talent to apply to all our roles and support accessibility needs.
* All staff must evidence a commitment to the safety and welfare of children, young people and adults who are at risk regardless of their age, gender, language, religion, ethnic background or sexual identity. They must also ensure the safety and protection of all children, young people and adults at risk taking part in any activity arranged by or in the name of the Club.
* It is a requirement for staff to follow the Club’s Safeguarding reporting procedures to report without delay, allegations of abuse, poor practice or which is or may, impact on the welfare of a child, young person or adult at risk. After contacting and taking guidance from the Safeguarding Team, staff must use the Club’s Child Protection Online Management System (CPOMS ) to record the concern within 24 hours unless directed to do otherwise.